Mindfulness on using electricity
by Jeewan Lotusgrail
Electricity is one of the most useful resource to make people live lives. People have different styles of using electricity. That can be called habits. Mindful habit on using electricity means you use only amount of electricity that you need but never waste it. If you are mindful when you use electricity, you can conserve it and that’s very beneficial to your home, your society, your country and the whole planet.
I just collect some ideas how to save electricity with mindfulness.
1. You plug off when you don’t use any electric products
(As for multi tap, you turn off the button)
2. In case you are alone and use the toilet at home, you open the door without turning light.
(Some Korean apartment have dark bathrooms.You are lucky with a restroom where it’s still bright without light)
3. You have one or two lights turned on, which are enough to make your home bright.
4. You use an interior bettery of computer.
(As you charge your cell phone and use it)
5. You use only one source of light at a room. It could be a lamp or a light on the ceil.
6. You use light bulbs with low watt to cost you cheap.
7. You use handy fan without using electric fan or air conditioner.
(Besides very hot and humid time when you are suffocated)
8.You turn off all lights when you get out of home.
9. You wash summer clothes by hands without using wishing machine because you change them quicky and it’s not hard to wash by hands.
10. You don’t use a washing machine only for one or two laundries.
11. You use the left-over heat from irons.
12. You ogarnize your refrigerator in order and don’t let it opened for a long time to find something.
13. You watch only some TV shows that you want to watch at the fixed time.
Ok, there must be more mindful habits on how to use electricity, I guess. If you don’t possess mind that care about resources from Nature, Nature won’t keep waiting to be filled out.